Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Looking to install a manual trans in the place of my leaky C6 automatic.

Will need all linkages, shifter parts, bellhousing, pedal, and odds and ends required for the swap.

Looking for either a 1989-1993 V8 T5 transmission, or a 4-speed toploader to swap in.

Preferably in the central Texas or East Texas area, anywhere between Houston-Dallas-San Antonio i can travel if i can make the swap possible!

Let me know if you have anything you’re willing to part with that could aid me in my parts scavenger hunt!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
toploader

I have a couple of good top loaders. They code to 66-67 Big block Fairlane, but will naturally work in a Mustang.

In very good condition with no known issues.

I will be heading to the Southwest Swap Meet this weekend, and can bring it along if you are serious. I will PM you my cell and you can text me.
Don K

Hello all,

Looking to install a manual trans in the place of my leaky C6 automatic.

Will need all linkages, shifter parts, bellhousing, pedal, and odds and ends required for the swap.

Looking for either a 1989-1993 V8 T5 transmission, or a 4-speed toploader to swap in.

Preferably in the central Texas or East Texas area, anywhere between Houston-Dallas-San Antonio i can travel if i can make the swap possible!

Let me know if you have anything you’re willing to part with that could aid me in my parts scavenger hunt!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I take that back, its not letting me Pm for some reason, can you send me one? I have a 4 speed with all the parts to go with it, driveshaft, trans crossmember, clutch, z bar. The shifter was used off of it, so you would need that but I will part with it for cheap. Has a bell housing for small block on it. Came out of a 68 with a 302 and its a BG T10, has about 3000 miles on it since rebuild.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts