Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

looking for a good used 28 spline 24” (mustang size) output shaft for a toploader.

I know I can buy a new one but they are pretty pricey unless it’s a made in china part which I tend to stay away from.

thanks

·
Spammer Hammer
9,672 Posts
Call David Kee or Dan Williams. Be careful with first time posters. We have had many scammers here lately.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Just saw a nice Close Ratio box for sale on the Ocala, FL Fb marketplace.. (not mine)

·
Premium Member
11,819 Posts
Be careful with first time posters. We have had many scammers here lately.
Yep, I posted a WTB ad here a few days ago and was promptly hit with a reply from a first time poster telling me to contact his buddy who had what I was looking for. Geez, all I wanted was a broken, mangled '65 grille worth $20 or less. Is it worth their trouble for that little amount?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did just sign up today, but am not a scammer. Everybody has to start somewhere! been a long time looker and finally jumped in.

I also made the mistake of posting a phone number! Duh! But I did not see a way to PM. Like mentioned above, Williams will have new and used (he is usually where I purchase many but not all toploader parts), and Kee should have at least new ones. I'm not running a business so will sell these at a lower cost than above.

You should be aware that any of these shafts being produced today may not be of the same quality as the originals. Ford made some outstanding quality parts back before cnc and autocad.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts