Looking for a set of the upper staggered shock mounting plates found on the big block 4 speed cars for my 69 rebuild project. Sanco specialties used to be the way to go, but hasn't been an option for quite some time and all alternatives I've been able to find have been dead ends. Does anyone know of any manufacturers or someone who has an unused set?

So far all I've been able to find is 69-70 Upper Staggered Shock Assembly Boss 4spd BB Mustang Shelby | The Mustang Shop but they refuse to ship outside of Canada or to a freight forwarder. So unless you live in Canada your screwed.

Or Kentucky Mustang have it listed on their website but is in fact a discontinued item.

Pictures attached
Thank you all, any suggestions would be a great help