Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I signed up specifically to post this, but if you'd like references you can check my same username on Rennlist (Porsche forum) and ADVrider (Motorcycle forum).

My buddy loaned me his 363 (aka 507 hp) 66 Mustang fastback for a few weeks and I have been ruined. I want to trade one of my 911s for a classic Mustang. Located in Houston, TX but am open to a road trip. I'm open to coupe or fastback, no convertibles. Must be a manual trans. I'd be open to a car that needs a bit of love with cash on your end.
  • '82 SC
  • ~250K on the clock, ~40K on the rebuilt engine
  • New EPS aluminum fan and shroud
  • Upgraded Griffiths A/C
  • New shift bushings
  • Extensive records (I mean EXTENSIVE) back to the early 90s
  • Any questions let me know!
I'd prefer a trade to make life easier, but will consider a direct sale for, let's say $35K OBO

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Is that Cocoa leather(drool emoji)? Whats the ext color?

If I thought my '66 5speed Cpe was worth near $30K I'd be all over that.
For a coupe of any year to be worth ~ that I would expect a GT near perfection in looks and upgraded power and lots of handling parts to be able to really carve corners. For a '65-6 FB as an even trade you can get a very nice one but still with room to grow. Add about 10-20K+ for a '67-8 to be very very nice, IMHO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The official Porsche color (from what I could find) is "Brown". Very creative! 😅
The exterior is Platinum Metallic. It's really a pretty color, very classic and classy.

I'm open to trades + cash as appropriate. Feel free to shoot me a PM with particulars if you're interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts