Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a bash or anything, I was wondering if anyone has used their parts and how pricing and delivery was.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
10 years ago I would have praised them. In fact I even did a commercial for them with my GTO. Now they seem to have gotten a big head with all their Foosed up projects. I keep my distance now and can always find cheaper prices at NPD, MU, etc.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Year One is a top notch company, but I have not bought anything Ford from them. I have friends with Mopars and GM products and they do very well by them, albeit at a cost.

FWIW, I requested a Mustang catalog from them when they got into the market, it took two years for it to arrive. Their prices are significantly higher than even the best of the best, NPD. I see no reason for me to switch suppliers any time soon, NPD has always done right by me.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Similar issue, I some how got a catalog and now I get discount coupons in the mail, but every part I look at seems to be ineligible for the discounts....

G

·
I have a catalog as well. Their prices are at the higher end for the same parts as everybody else. I buy from NPD

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies!
My buddy is starting on his 69 Ca(COUGH*)maro and had a catalog setting there and I hadnt heard of it, so I thought I would ask for a little back ground. Soon now I will get to my 2 car projects but a room additition has redirected my attention and money that way. I have a 66coupe on jacks in my garage that needs new floor pans and fuel lines and brakes, come to think of it everything under there needs attention, BUT! I have a rust bucket 67 FB that I am dying to get into the garage to start on but my common sense is demanding me to get one atleast driveable so that I can move it around, My daughter is 10 now and thinks the 66 is hers to drive when she is old enough, I pretend to put up a fuss about it, but the LORD knows she will be setting pretty in it by then. BUT MAN I would like to get going on the FB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts