Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be attending the Yellow Rose Classic in Ft. Worth tomorrow. This will be the first time for me. Will any of you guys be there? What should I expect when I get there, other than the concept cars? Will anyone on this list have a car there? I expect to have fun epecially since SWMBO can't go, but that's another story...

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I have been to the yellow rose for the past 5 years...always have a good time. You will see a good assortment of vintage mustangs, coupes, verts, fastbacks from 65-73...more from the early years. There are usually a few california specials, bosses and shelby's. Also, a nice showing of other vintage fords and some newer cars. You will find the most enjoyable part of the show is the people...don't just walk around with your hands in your pockets....talk to the owners. You will find many who will gladly whip out the scrapbook and show you pictures from their restoration. Usually the vendors are very helpful also...I'm sure Snake Oyl will have a booth...and Ray Azcue will be out there this year with his dash products...he has a neat 67 complete dash out of the car for display...very cool.
Look for me, I'll be the middle aged guy with the gut, short hair VMF tshirt and blue jean shorts chasin a 6 year old around...

G

·
0 Posts
I am planning on going for the first time also, look forward to meeting everyone.

Sanford

1 - 4 of 4 Posts