Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone always has a first post. I have a red 1964 1/2 Mustang which needs plenty of work. So, expect a few questions from me! Cathy ;)

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
You people are coming out of the woodwork (woodgrain plastic) today! Welcome. Let us know what part of the country you are in, and you can probably hook up with the VMF locals and/or your local MCA chapter.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome Cathy ! Glad to have you aboard -

Tell us a little about you, and your car -

·
4,129 Posts
I too will join in with a hearty WELCOME to the VMF. :: You have plenty of questions, well then we have plenty of answers. You did good filling out your bio, you just left out what planet your living on. :p You would be surprised at the shipping cost for Mars even though it is going to be closer than it has in 60,000 years in a week or so. :: fd

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Welcome to the family Cathy :: ::

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome , don't be afarid to ask any questions, i've gotten some very good advice and answers fron here. :)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Yahoo another Grrl! Welcome aboard! Actually, feel free to jump in with both feet, the water is fine, and the sharks are actually quite friendly! Tell us more, and we LOVE pictures!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Welcome to the VMF!

Now run away very fast, this site is very addicting! :D

Post a picture, but keep it small or the VMF Police will come after you. :eek:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Welcome Cathy...

Now run away before you get addicted...

And under no circumstances let Midlife touch your car...(and don't let him check your shorts)...

Slade

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow! Thanks for the welcome all. I own a red on black (future red on red) 1964 1/2 with a 260 V8, 3 spd. coupe that needs oodles of sheetmetal work. One day, I'll post a pic of her.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hey Cathy and welcome .please post more info. ::

1 - 20 of 22 Posts