What'a wrong with that?

·
Super Moderator
9,016 Posts

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
SO FREAKIN' COOL!

And extra cool he didn't want to destroy real ones anymore.

This was the last year for Dukefest. I went in 2004 in Bristol, TN and it was so cool. All of the cast was there except uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg, who had previously passed away.

It's amazing it was jumped twice and didn't fold into a pile of garbage, that's awesome as well.

·
Super Moderator
9,016 Posts
SO FREAKIN' COOL!

And extra cool he didn't want to destroy real ones anymore.

This was the last year for Dukefest. I went in 2004 in Bristol, TN and it was so cool. All of the cast was there except uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg, who had previously passed away.

It's amazing it was jumped twice and didn't fold into a pile of garbage, that's awesome as well.
Why the last year?

·
Registered
4,364 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,016 Posts

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I'm not quite old enough to remember the "new" episodes, but I was up at 7AM every saturday morning to watch the reruns in the late 80's. Well, I guess I might have watched some of the last seasons, I was 4 in 1985. I have the DVD box set :)

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Every Friday night at 7 I watched it with my Dad- never missed an episode, and got to stay up late to watch to the end!

BTW- thanks Huntingky- I just wasted another hour today Googling Dukes stuff!!

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
This clearly demonstrates what a tank the Ford Crown Vic really is!

Funny, a friend of mine, who is a die-hard GTO guy, moved to Pennsylvania a few years ago. Although he used to give me a lot of crap about my Ford, shortly after moving, he bought a Crown Vic Pennsylvania State Trooper car from a police auction. He emailed me to say how much he loves that Ford! Shoot, now I want to go buy a retired State Police interceptor...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts