Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an auction on Ehay you got to see...1851121303 is the auction number.
'69 Fastback with 15,323 original miles....It is beautiful.
Check it out...

·
Registered
144 Posts
That is nice, I would seriously think about selling my 65 to fund a 69 like that one.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
That is a really nice car. I would not mind that one in the garage at all!

G

·
0 Posts
That is really a pristine 34 year old mustang. Almost unreal and unbelieveable. Very rare to find one in that kind of condition now matter what the other sellers of 69 fastbacks will try to tell you.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Whats up with the hood scoop ,,it isn't mentioned in the envoice and the car isn't a MACH so what gives they weren't standard on a fastback??,,But still a nice car

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
You could get a hood scoop on a standard fastback. Normally came in a package called the Sports Appearance Group, which includes sport mirrors and a stripe. Might have been added if not on the invoice though.

G

·
0 Posts
Can't understand some things. A comparison, his 1969, mine 1965. His 15K miles, mine 74K miles. His soon to be a fifth owner, mine, second. His a bargain at $22K, mine worthless at $15K.Have I been misled in the belief that an older car is worth more... or does it need to come from a dealer. Case in point, someone I know very well tried to sell a 1 owner, low miles Boss302 for $18K, no takers. Contacted a dealer, sold to a man in Japan for $25K. Hate to see it go but... Oh BTW I know the previous owner of mine well, over 20 years, he'd DIE if he knew how close it came to going to Europe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts