·
Registered
1,258 Posts
your welcome David /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha..... Okay, so Wayde is the one that found it, but I just had to share it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
You really should warn everyone it's a 16Mb download.....glad I have cable.

I wish the vette owner concentrated totally on his traction so he woulda roasted that ricer even harder!!!!

It's waaaaaayy too loud though....not for me

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Is it just me, or does it look like the camerageek try to record dude's license plate?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
holy &$%@ i want!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Classic moron passenger. "Hey, lets drag race with a camera pressed up to my eye!" A doofus in the making!

"Air bag, meet camera."
"Camera meet eye."
"eye, meet back of head."

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hey, watch it there bud /forums/images/icons/wink.gif. I returned them, even though I did look like a hot little biscuit in them, sailor. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Kent, I always seem to have trouble with streaming video. It never streams fast enough to play smoothly on my machine. I usually always download the video then play it, and it always works well that way, for me anyway. Maybe my machine is funky (probably is since I built it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif), but I have always had better luck downloading a mongo file then playing it all at once, rather than having to deal with the feared buffering. The "b" word makes me quiver just typing it.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
These guys are stupid for even WANTING to race a LINGENFELTER Corvette with their rice rocket, even if it IS a 13 second DSM. Puuhhhhleease...

G

·
0 Posts
Too bad you have to be a rich sissy boy to own one! Saw one get toasted at the drags back in the spring by a little Honda for a cool grand. Not all rice rockets are slow but all the Lingenfelter 'vettes are bad!

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I know a lot of guys with fast rice rockets but none of them will dare race a frikkin Lingenfelter Vette....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts