Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Is it going to be some sort of FOCUS Shelby? Just kidding! The site wanted me to log in. Shop building is doing great, roof on and the place is dryed in. Lots of trim work do be done. Hows the Austin job gig doing? John

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
It is a 40ft x 40ft x 16 high. It has been my unemployment project. I have spent most of the last 4 years working out of town so NOW I have time to do some of those projects!

All construction has been by myself and a few buddys. My 1958 Ford tractor has been a great help also. Roof is on as of yesterday however the ridge vents do not have closable louvers in them so back they go and next Thursday I get the correct ones.

Thanks to 67Mach I have lots of lighting for it. Electrical is temporarily connected. Lots of conduit in the slab as well as air lines. Now I must run conduit for the lights and install switches. It is insulated and has 4 skylights.

No car lift yet.....I may have to wait for a few months of employment before I run that one across SWMBO. Got to give her credit for letting me get away with as much as I have! It has plumbing and I eventually will even put a complete bathroom in it. Even a urinal. A small office area will be air conditioned, I thought long and hard about the slab heating method but could not justify it for Texas. John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts