Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HATE it. Although it looks to be a very professional job.
Click HERE

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Absolutely hate it. Could have taken the body mods with the right paint and graphics. But this is just awful.

·
Registered
562 Posts
It does look like a pro job, and probably goes like stink, but damnit, buy a Honda if you have to do that to a car. Mark

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wouldn't say that I love it or hate it, just that I wouldn't want to own it. To each their own, but what a waste of Mustang.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Does one really drive a car like that? Get her out to the track and ding her up and cry for a month or/ show her and drool on it.

Hate it? Na, just would never own (or attempt to build) it. Ugly, Yep (IMHO)!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
What the hell IS that? Batman's Mustang?

·
Registered
391 Posts
It looks like a good interpetation of a Mustang. Considering there are hundreds of thousands of old Mustangs available this seems tastefully acceptable.

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
That was good John!! LOL!

Mike

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man at least he could have done something like that to a coupe, not a fastback. I would have traded him mine just so it would be spared.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
That thing is down right UGLY.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

·
Registered
539 Posts
I saw that in the July 2001 edition of Mustangs and Fords and I hated it then and I hate it now.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I saw that car featured in Mustang's & Fords a year or so ago. While I'm not a fan of the color, there was quite a bit of work/engineering that went into the project that I have respect for.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Don't be too upset. It looks like a fiberglass body on a tube chassis. Made for showing and maybe straight line. There is very little to it that looks like a metal body, no cowl, no shock towers to speak of, and the interior is caged. The brake pedal goes down into the floor. It's a Kit, I say!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts