Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having to share a few Mustang vs Camaro videos that didn't go the way I wanted, I'm happy to share this one. Not only did we kick the Camaro's butt, we also gave some super cars a run for their money. After several spring changes and sway bar changes we've finally got this TCI Engineering pro touring 1967 Mustang handling amazing!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Chad Ryker is amazing!!! Super nice guy, and an incredible autocross driver. Absolutely one of the most friendly, welcoming drivers I've met.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Good stuff as always.
BTW both the Camaro and mustang seem to have a smooth idle. I assume the cams are relatively small?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
What ever happened to your black mustang? I assume it is too easy to drive a car capable of winning and not have to spend a bunch of money at each event.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What ever happened to your black mustang? I assume it is too easy to drive a car capable of winning and not have to spend a bunch of money at each event.
The black Mustang went into winter hibernation. It exceeded my frustration threshold and with no races until March I had to take a break. I’ve been working on it a lot of the past 2 weeks trying to get it ready for the race in March. Lots of little hold ups. I feel like I’m ordering a fitting or other random item every other day the last few weeks lol.

And yes, when offered the opportunity to drive an amazing car that’s ready to go... I’m saying yes every time!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the entertainment! I was probably across the street at the kart track but hope to start doing autox in my 67 this summer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts