Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Your own Mustang web site *DELETED*

747 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
Post deleted by Sirius

G
#4 ·
In response to the two replies, I didn't know about the owner of this site. No competition... just a friendly offer. I know my racing friends are all about web sites on their cars, so thought I'd offer it up. Sites start at $300 -- the larger prices are more for businesses that require more detail and graphic work. My own site is general and not meant to be all glitzy and glamorous.... time is meant to be spent on others, not myself.

G
#6 ·
I'm happy to consult anyone for free. But, I'm able to provide high-end web sites with custom graphics and animation. Plus, I can animate your rehab projects if you have old cars that you've fixed up... I can animate the growth and development of the car. That, of course, would cost more than an average site... and depend on what your wants/needs are. No worries... if this isn't for you, no biggie.

G
#8 ·
I apologize. I didn't realize my post was offensive. I merely wanted to offer my web design services because so many of my car enthusiast friends have asked me to build them cool web sites for their car collections and maintenance. Just thought others might be interested in cool web sites. Never really thought of it as advertising my business, but rather helping car lovers show off their cars and work more. My actual business of creating web sites for other businesses is another story... this would have been just for the fun of it... not much money to be made. Sorry to bother you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.