low profile crossmember. Will provide an additional one inch of ground clearance vs. our original crossmember and made of the same high quality materials. 100% USA steel and USA manufactured.
$224.95 base model
$244.95 With integral jackpad
+$27 flat rate shipping to most states.
This design was pioneered by Ford in 1969 for the Boss 302 program. It improves on the '65 & '66 stock engine crossmember by tying into the lower control arm mounting points, resulting in improved rigidity for the unibody lower front frame section. Helps to stiffen the car right at the control arms where it's needed most. Perfect for cars that already have an export brace and Monte Carlo Bar. Every competition, high performance, and street driven 65-66 Mustang will benefit from this front crossmember. Guaranteed to improve steering stability at all speeds.
superior to similar looking cross members currently sold today.
1) No interference issues with oil pan.
2) Will clear oil pan if using RM lowering engine mounts. Other cross members will not clear
3) Made from 1.5" steel tubing, same diameter as the stock Ford crossmember, only thicker. Other are relying on smaller 1.375" tubing, or even worse, 1.25" tubing.
4) Steel tubing thickness: 0.125", stronger than the stock and all other aftermarket cross members. Others are using thinner tubing and/or smaller diameter tubing.
5) USA made with USA steel
6) Complete with grade 8 bolts & hardened washers (USA made).
7) priced under the similar competition.
8. 100% money back if not satisfied (not including return shipping)
100% compatible with the aftermarket camber plate upgrade
note: I’ve been swamped with orders for the past year so expect a paid order to be in the production queue for about 2-3 weeks before shipping.
sold over 600 to Mustang owners worldwide, excellent reviews. 100% satisfaction.
Finally! I've wanted one of these for years, and finally saved my pennies to make it happen. Overall, this part is as stout and high quality as I could have hoped. Z was easy to deal with and it arrived ahead of schedule. I opted for the low profile with jack pad (which is super handy!). For...
Competition Engine Crossmember Review
Zray cross member review
email [email protected]
100% USA MADE, including hardware.
my crossmembers will fit engines that have been lowered 1/2" with the Ron Morris engine mounts. Will fit most aftermarket oil pans too, such as the vintage Cobra lettered T pan, Avaid road racing pans, Moroso pans, and most Canton oil pan applications.
optional model has a round 3.5" diameter jackpad made of 0.25" thick steel tread plate that will fit your floor jack perfectly,
These same crossmembers are also available thru Opentracker or eBay for your convenience.