Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondered if anyone besides me is thinking about attending this? Here's the info:

Zero's Car Show; Zero's Sub at Dobson and Elliott in Chandler is having a car show from 10 am to 3pm (registration 8:30am to 10am); $20 entry fee; money going to My Sisters Place in Chandler; there will be dash plaques for all entries; T-shirts will be sold; for more info contact Brenda at 480-756-8790.

BrightBlue98GT (and your evil brother), Hiker, 2BAV8, Rimcrew, anyone here - interested in joining me? Maybe want to meet there at 9:00?

It's supposed to be nice and car events are going to start slowing down for the holidays. Just think of all those poor saps back east who won't see the roads until April!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry Flattman, my evil brother and I needed a day off. We've been doing one or two shows just about every weekend for the last couple of months. Where were you yesterday? You should have gone to Glendale Community College for the all Ford show.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't make the Saturday show as my wife invited company over for dinner so I had to stay home and do all those things I've put off forever.

Are you both planning on attending the Stampede this Saturday? See that post as to when we're meeting.

Are you guys going to do the Ahwatukee show on Sunday?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Flattman - this is BrightBlue98GT's evil brother. I liked the title so well that I decided to use it as my screen name.

See you at the Stampede!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FRICKIN' BEAUTIFUL!!

Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mr. Evil, did you guys pre-register for the ahwatukee show? I'm still not sure if I'm going to that one. The one reason I like that show (besides the um, unusual trophies) is that we can park on a baseball diamond and temporarily deny the misguided a day of playing a stick and ball sport. }:|

·
Registered
59 Posts
We didn't pre-register. It will cost us an extra $2.00 each ($12.00 instead of $10.00). If you're having trouble coming up with the money, we can take up a collection for you. Or you can ask Rimcrew, since he doesn't have to buy lunch at the Stampede.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Evil Brother, we try not to discuss trophies too much here as Rimcrew doesn't handle those conversations too well. We (his support group) think it's a result of some kind of emotional trauma from his past.

Last year around show time with trophies flying around everywhere, we almost had to have an intervention for him. But then in a fit of rage and to deliberately spite us Mustang guys, he went out to his backyard, dug up a coffee can and two old cigar boxes filled with $1,000 bills and proceeded to pay cash for a high end classic Vette.

If he goes off the deep end like that again, would he maybe be adding a Mopar to his list of cars on his signature line?

I shudder to think.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I appreciate everyone's support and concern, but it's too late. The thought of Flattman collecting even more trophies has caused me to dig up a few more coffee cans and spring for that Charger I always wanted.

If Flattman doesn't stop winning trophies, I am going to go broke! Good thing Hiker is buying lunch - now if he would just pay my cell bill, I would have no worries...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NICE SIG!

Ok Rimcrew, remember Pavillions is tomorrow...Saturday...the 18th...1:30...meet at riverview park.

Bring the Charger!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts